This is a re-issue of v2.0.0 with the following minor change:
BugFix: NumericValidatorFactoryBase.GetValidateAction return type Action<T, object> should be Action<T, IValidationContext>.BugFixes:
- BREAKING CHANGE: ValidationFunctions to be provided with the validation context
- Expose the InlineValidatorFactory to simplify writing attribute validation
- Build for Silverlight (State Validation only. PostSharp 1.5 interception in progress)
- Support other Aspect frameworks VA integrates with Unity Interception.
- ValidationContext now provides the Arguments (object) passed to the Property/Method which failed validation.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Moved PostSharp interception out into ValidationAspects.PostSharp. ValidationAspects can now run without an aspect framework to provide State Validation only.
- BREAKING CHANGE: API Simplification: the ValidationSettings API. Replaced (enum PropertyValidationMode) ValidationSettings.PropertyValidation with (bool) StateValidateProperties and (bool) InterceptValidateProperties
- BREAKING CHANGE: API Simplification: Replaced PostSharp ValidateAttribute.ValidateAllProperties and ValidateAllMethods with AttributedPropertiesOnly and AttributedMethodsOnly.
- BREAKING CHANGE: API Simplification: Removed ValidateAttributeBase.
- Added WPF integration examples
- object.Validate() throws for Unity proxy instances.
ValidationAspects can be used standalone for State Validation only. For Interception Validation, an AOP framework is required. ValidationAspects currently supports:
Zip contains full source and binaries for .net 3.5