- 9366 - PostSharp compilation errors experienced when a [Validate] attributed class derives from a generic base class.
- 9233 - TypeOf<T>.GetProperty(...) returns the base virtual property
- ValidationContext throws if a ValidateObject validator is applied to a method with no arguments
- The new ValidationContext constructor incorrectly populates the Arguments property if the Value argument is null
- 10135 - Build against PostSharp 1.5 RC1
- Add Built-in Validator for IsDate
- 9264 - Changed exception messages for NotNull and NotNullOrEmpty validators to be more user friendly -> "<Property.Name> is required.".
- 9264 - Improve default exception messages for built-in validators. Messages are target specific. eg "<PropertyInfo.Name> must be greater than X", "<Type.Name>.<MethodInfo.Name>.<ParameterInfo.Name> must be greater than X". Hopefully the failed property validation messages are acceptable to be displayed direct to the user without customization (where localization is not required).
- Added additional ValidationContext constructor for simpler use when constructing the context for a Property.
ValidationAspects can be used standalone for State Validation. For Interception Validation, an AOP framework is required. ValidationAspects currently supports:
Zip contains full source and binaries for .net 3.5